In the chancel, on the north wall, to Thomas Barlow, Provost of Queens, Oxon, Bodleys Librarian, Archdeacon of Oxford, Lady Margaret Professor of Theology, Bishop of Lincoln, 1691; erected by William Barlow (a later Bishop). Floor slab to Robert Sanderson, Bishop of Lincoln 16623, bearing coat of arms. On the south wall, to John Green, Bishop of Lincoln, d.1779; John Hodgson, d.1822 (fine illuminated coat of arms); elsewhere in the chancel, to Louisa Linton, d.1847 and Colonel Linton a Waterloo soldier, d.1877; Anne Maria Catty, d.1852; Henry Waller, d.1855; rev Henry Roxby, vicar, d.1900; rev John Courtenay, vicar, d.1924; Sarah, daughter of Dr Ceo. Reynolds, d.1726 and Richard, son, d.1737; Fred. and George Fielding, d.1948 & 1949.
In the nave are floor slabs to Sarah Green, d.1778 and John Green her son, d.1785; John Green, d.1793 and Margaret his wife, d.1834; Robert Whitworth, d.1831
In the north aisle, to George Pelham, Bishop of Lincoln, d.1827; Robert Whitworth, d.1831; Margaret wife of rev. Dr Maltby, vicar of Buckden and Bishop of Durham, d.1868; Catherine Campton and Charles Campion, both d.1869; Sarah, relict of Titus Berry, d.l874; Harriot Hurst, d.1878.
In the south aisle, to Mary, wife of Dr Maltby, d.1794 (Mary was Dr Maltbys first wife, she died the year they came to Buckden. His second wife, Margaret, is commemorated in the north aisle); George Maltby, d.1820; Augusta Hurst, d.1834; Francis Green, d.1845; John Green, d.1882; Henry Usher, killed in France, 1917.